Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.085 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 50% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,272 (€1,387) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)