Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.030 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 54% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,421 (€1,480) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)