Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.607 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 69% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,359 (€1,634) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 3 hours ago)