Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.794 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 62% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,656 (€1,462) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)