Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.543 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,326 (R$ 4,007) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)