Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20854 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 26% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,498 (568,242 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)