Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21664 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 29% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,715 (464,894 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (29 minutes ago)