Cost of living comparison between Ilorin, Nigeria and Akola, India
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21660 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 38% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,528 (99,392 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)