Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.335 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 17% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,278 (Php64,624) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (37 minutes ago)