Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨53,356 (﷼ 26,930,248) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)