Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00162 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨66,875 (﷼ 41,304,893) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (44 minutes ago)