Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.605 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,169 (¥140,671) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$777 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 45,000 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (34 minutes ago)