Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.614 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,158 (¥135,407) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)