Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.642 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,137 (¥124,913) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $18,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Herzliya costs 1,750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)