Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.631 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,811 (¥137,612) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)