Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.836 INR / PEN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 4% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨75,501 (S/. 3,806) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)