Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.250 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,009 ($1,463) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 800,000 ₦ (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)