Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.242 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,281 ($1,513) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (27 minutes ago)