Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.240 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,405 ($1,002) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)