Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.461 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,255 ($1,057) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guntur costs ₨10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.82 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)