Cost of living comparison between Ibague, Colombia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02206 INR / COP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 4% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨14,967 (COL$678,461) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (36 minutes ago)