Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19928 INR / NGN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,824 (445,721 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (37 minutes ago)