Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18452 INR / NGN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 24% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,132 (537,246 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)