Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19731 INR / NGN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 22% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,418 (468,377 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gulbarga costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mississauga costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Qingdao costs 2,000元 (about 2 hours ago)