Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19187 INR / NGN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 22% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,861 (463,139 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brest costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)