Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.853 INR / RON
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,757 (1,246 lei) in Iasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)