Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.613 INR / EGP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 4% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨95,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨90,845 (E£ 25,145) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)