Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.643 INR / EGP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨90,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨87,957 (E£ 24,145) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dallas, Texas costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (about 1 hour ago)