Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.639 INR / EGP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 24% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨59,420 (E£ 16,329) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)