Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.269 INR / EGP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 17% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨51,770 (E£ 12,128) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)