Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.609 INR / EGP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 18% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨56,283 (E£ 15,597) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (42 minutes ago)