Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.837 INR / EGP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 17% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,437 (E£ 20,966) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tampa, Florida costs $706 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riverside, California costs $429 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)