Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.467 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨88,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨80,972 (元8,553) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)