Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.853 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,514 (Q10,224) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nijmegen costs €0.05 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (24 minutes ago)