Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.739 INR / PEN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,558 (S/. 636) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)