Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.156 INR / TWD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,824 (31,453 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)