Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.118 INR / TWD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,967 (40,107 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)