Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.184 INR / THB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,292 (43,171 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)