Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.886 INR / THB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,196 (38,270 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)