Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.901 INR / THB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,622 (56,089 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)