Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.235 INR / TWD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 30% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,194 (48,399 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 123 ден (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)