Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00333 INR / BYR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 28% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨55,974 (16,821,146 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)