Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.320 INR / BYN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 33% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨46,987 (1,369 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)