Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.581 INR / DKK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 56% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,604 (kr12,692) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (38 minutes ago)