Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.403 INR / DKK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 57% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,820 (kr10,403) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guelph costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (about 2 hours ago)