Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.176 INR / DKK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 66% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,091 (kr12,391) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $150 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)