Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.682 INR / SBD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 102% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,385 (16,055 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)