Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.600 INR / SBD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 76% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,153 (15,949 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,728 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)