Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.347 INR / SBD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 69% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,779 (15,787 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)