Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00335 INR / BYR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 23% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨60,078 (17,935,627 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)