Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12485 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 42% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨47,978 (384,292 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)