Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12522 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 45% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨51,351 (410,090 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)