Cost of living in Hohhot, China vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.412 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,302 (7,809元) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)