Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.210 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,297 (元8,648) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)