Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.957 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,042 (元8,139) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)