Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.826 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 7% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,264 (元9,797) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)