Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 353 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.198 INR / AUD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 76% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,463 (AU$2,685) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)