Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.637 INR / GHS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,555 (GH₵6,528) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 10,000 ден (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7,000 (44 minutes ago)