Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.608 INR / GHS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,940 (GH₵6,294) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (5 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (39 minutes ago)