Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.890 INR / GHS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 19% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,022 (GH₵7,523) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $150 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $1.62 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)