Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.452 INR / GHS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 17% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,428 (GH₵7,018) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (40 minutes ago)