Cost of living comparison between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 682 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00300 INR / VND
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 13% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,595 (5,860,416 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 3 hours ago)