Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00282 INR / VND
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨80,215 (28,410,547 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)