Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 586 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00287 INR / VND
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 4% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨59,983 (20,901,516 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)