Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00311 INR / VND
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨77,127 (24,838,032 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)