Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00312 INR / VND
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 6% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨77,237 (24,779,440 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (38 minutes ago)