Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00297 INR / VND
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 8% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨75,244 (25,347,047 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Palma de Mallorca costs €4.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $900 (39 minutes ago)