Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00297 INR / VND
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 7% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨74,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨68,497 (23,026,287 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)