Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.612 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 105% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,795 (¥267,799) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)