Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.599 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 78% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,950 (¥231,918) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (37 minutes ago)