Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 76% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨164,621 (¥283,606) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)