Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 82% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,801 (¥294,639) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jaipur costs ₨150 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)