Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.642 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,884 (¥207,132) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)