Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 82% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨154,837 (¥265,262) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)