Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.613 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 87% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,609 (¥216,273) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (about 1 hour ago)