Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 275%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.966 INR / ILS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 107% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨161,531 (8,991 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)