Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 313%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.848 INR / ILS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 141% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨192,581 (10,217 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (about 1 hour ago)