Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.169 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 33% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,497 (€1,229) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)