Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 226%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.379 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 36% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,871 (€1,583) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (22 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)