Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.506 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,321 (元10,659) in Hengyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)