Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,250 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 86% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,658 (€2,020) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)