Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.308 INR / SEK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 85% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,548 (15,810 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)