Cost of living comparison between Helsingborg, Sweden and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.403 INR / SEK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 67% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,851 (2,817 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,009 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)