Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.828 INR / SEK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 88% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,707 (19,892 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vadodara costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Santiago de Cuba costs 70 CUC (about 1 hour ago)