Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.571 INR / SEK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 88% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,660 (17,919 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)