Cost of living comparison between Helsingborg, Sweden and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.512 INR / SEK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 68% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,995 (2,795 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (about 2 hours ago)