Cost of living in Hefei, China vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.330 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 6% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,313 (7,581元) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)