Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11492 INR / SOS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 285% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨330,801 (2,878,545 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)