Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.871 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 40% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,489 (元11,092) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 30 zł (about 1 hour ago)