Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.823 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 35% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,695 (元11,575) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (34 minutes ago)