Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.467 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 36% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,226 (元12,488) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)