Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.242 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 55% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,251 ($1,921) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (38 minutes ago)