Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.789 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 46% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,502 ($1,798) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 2 hours ago)