Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.215 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 75% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,847 ($1,798) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)