Cost of living comparison between Harare, Zimbabwe and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.795 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 52% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,442 ($426) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)