Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.950 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 59% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,464 ($1,859) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (31 minutes ago)