Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.036 INR / ETB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨78,125 (25,729 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mossoro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)