Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.760 INR / ETB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 12% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨91,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨80,379 (29,123 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Asmara costs Nakfa4,300 (42 minutes ago)