Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.950 INR / ETB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨62,500 (21,190 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)