Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.509 INR / ETB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 12% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨60,841 (24,249 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)