Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.804 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 63% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,639 (€1,435) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (42 minutes ago)