Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.814 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 16% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,500 (元10,241) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)