Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.835 INR / NZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 88% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,849 (NZ$2,815) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Medan costs Rp 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 237 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)