Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.799 INR / NZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 75% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,063 (NZ$2,993) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)