Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 77% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,000 (€1,955) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)