Cost of living comparison between Hamburg, Germany and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.860 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 56% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,434 (€335) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)