Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.631 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 227% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨235,465 (¥373,256) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)