Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.613 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,189 (¥135,673) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩333 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascavel costs R$ 1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)