Cost of living comparison between Hamamatsu, Japan and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.645 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,799 (¥22,946) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)