Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.577 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,513 (¥165,458) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)