Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨65,822 (﷼ 41,742,009) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)