Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨74,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨59,752 (﷼ 37,795,243) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (25 minutes ago)