Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00171 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨72,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨61,332 (﷼ 35,836,423) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)