Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.368 INR / SEK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 52% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,971 (12,889 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)