Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.623 INR / SEK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 55% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,364 (19,068 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)