Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.967 INR / SEK
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 55% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,893 (18,062 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ratlam costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)