Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.636 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,987 (¥166,695) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)