Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00281 INR / VND
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 6% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨78,370 (27,919,096 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €13 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (33 minutes ago)