Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00284 INR / VND
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 6% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨73,719 (25,912,900 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)